Organic Law on Data Protection
Pursuant to Organic Law on Data Protection 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Data of a Personal Nature, FERTINYECT S.L. hereby informs you that:
- The data you voluntarily provide us with by means of the website forms will be stored on an automatic file, declared to the Data Protection Agency and subjected to all the security measures set forth in Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December.
- The purpose of the collection of your data of a personal nature is for the management and processing of each of the services requested by the user, in addition to delivering commercial material which might be of interest.
- The submission of data of a personal nature is mandatory in order to register and receive information on FERTINYECT S.L. products and services. The User guarantees the accuracy of the data provided and undertakes to report any alteration to the same.
- Failure to provide the personal data requested or the non-acceptance of this data protection policy will exclude users from subscribing, registering or receiving information on FERTINYECT S.L. products and services.
- The User authorises the possession of his/her data beyond the legal timeframes with the aim of being able to continue offering you information on issues which may be of interest, whereby you may cancel this authorisation whenever you wish.
- The User authorises us to disclose his/her data for the execution of the services requested to entities with which FERTINYECT S.L. has entered into a cooperation agreement.
In accordance with the terms of Organic Law on Data Protection 15/1999 of 13 December, the User may exercise his/her rights of Access, Rectification, Opposition and Cancellation by delivering a letter to FERTINYECT S.L. at the business address C\ JUAN BAUTISTA ESCUDERO, PARC. 261 A NAVE 9, 14014, CORDOBA, or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com, stating “LOPD, ARCO Rights as the subject and attaching a photocopy of your national identity card, as specified by law.
FERTINYECT S.L. will not disclose any data to third parties without the express consent of the interested party, except under the circumstances specified in Law 15/1999 or the implementation of other laws ruling on the same or when required to process your request for services.
ACCEPTANCE AND CONSENT
The User hereby declares to have been notified of the conditions in relation to the protection of data of a personal nature, accepting and consenting to the automatic processing of the same by FERTINYECT S.L. in the manner and for the purposes specified in this Personal Data Protection Policy.
As such, on using this form to contact FERTINYECT S.L., I am expressly authorising the use of my data for the delivery of commercial material via any means (including electronic mail), whereby I may cancel this authorisation whenever I wish by contacting FERTINYECT S.L.