2 – WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a file which downloads on to your computer when you access certain websites. Among other things, cookies enable a website to store and recover information on the habits of a user or his/her equipment, and, depending on the information involved and the manner in which the equipment is used, may be used to recognise the user. Cookies are specifically associated with an anonymous user and his/her computer or device, and do not provide references enabling someone to access the personal data of the same.
3. TYPES OF COOKIE
- 1 - Own cookies: These cookies are sent to the user´s terminal equipment from equipment or a domain managed by the editor himself and from that providing the service requested by the user.
- 2 - Third-party cookies: These cookies are sent to the user´s terminal equipment from equipment or a domain which is not managed by the editor, but by another entity which processes the data obtained via the cookies.
- 3 - Session cookies: Cookies designed to collect and store data while the user is accessing a website.
- 4 - Persistent cookies: This type of cookie stores the data on the terminal and may be accessed and processed for a specific period by the person responsible for the cookie, which may range from a few minutes to several years.
- 5 - Analysis cookies: Cookies which when correctly processed by ourselves or third parties enable us to quantify the number of users and thereby measure and statistically analyse the use users make of the service on offer. To achieve this your browsing activity on our website is analysed with the aim of improving our offer of products and services.
- 6 - Advertising cookies: These cookies enable the most efficient management possible of advertising space, which, where applicable, the editor has included on a website, application or platform from that which provides the service requested based on criteria such as the content edited or the frequency at which the advertisements are shown.
- 7 - Behavioural advertising cookies: These cookies enable the most efficient management possible of advertising space, which, where applicable, the editor has included on a website, application or platform from that which provides the service. These cookies store information on user behaviour obtained by means of the continuous observation of browsing habits, which allows for the development of a specific profile to provide advertising based on the same. As such, it is possible that when visiting a website or opening an e-mail containing an advertisement or promotion in relation to our products and services, a cookie will be installed on your browser which will help us to show you advertising related to the search you have conducted, develop a control of our related advertisements, for example, with the number of times they are viewed, where they appear, what time they are viewed, etc.
4. TYPES OF COOKIE USED BY THIS WEBSITE
The cookies used on our website are of the session and third-party type, which enable us to store and access the information in relation to the language, type of browser used, and other general characteristics predefined by the user, in addition to monitoring and analysing the activity conducted, with the aim of introducing improvements and providing our services in a more efficient and personalised manner. FERTINYECT S.L. does not use advertising or behavioural cookies.
|__utma||Third-party (Google Analytics)||2 years||Used to recognise users and sessions.||Non-exempt|
|__utmb||Third-party (Google Analytics)||30 minutes||Used to determine new sessions and visits.||Non-exempt|
|__utmc||Third-party (Google Analytics)||Until the end of the session||Configured for use with Urchin.||Non-exempt|
|__utmz||Third-party (Google Analytics)||6 months||Stores the source or campaign explaining how the user has arrived at the website.||Non-exempt|
5 - REVOCATION AND REMOVAL OF COOKIES
You may access the settings on your computer to accept or reject all cookies at any time, or select those you wish to accept and which you do not, in accordance with one of the following procedures, depending on the browser you use:
Google Chrome (on the Tools Menu) Settings > Show advanced options > Privacy (Content Settings) > Cookies Additional information: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
Microsoft Internet Explorer (on the Tools Menu) Internet Options > Privacy > Advanced Additional information: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-9
Firefox Options > Privacy > Cookies Additional information: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
Safari , iPad y iPhone Preferences > Privacy Additional information: http://www.apple.com/es/privacy/use-of-cookies/
Opera Settings > Options > Advanced > Cookies Additional information: http://help.opera.com/Linux/10.60/es-ES/cookies.html
6 - THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS
|Supplier||Purpose of the Service and the Cookie||Information on the Provider|
|GOOGLE INC.||A statistical analysis of the website for the purpose of counting visits, pages visited, key words used and similar.||http://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/privacy/|